Social distancing guidelines are presenting spiritual leaders with a need for new ways to provide worship opportunities without exposing their congregations to medical risk.
Tented worship space presents an ideal solution for maximizing your available real estate and reducing risk of community spread.
In our efforts to serve we must commit to do so in ways that don’t expose each other to medical risks.
Temporary church space can be as simple or elegant as your taste and budget allow.
- Clear span structures can be installed over existing concrete or pavers, staked into the asphalt and lawn or weighted to prevent damage to your patio or parking lot.
- Temporary structures provide a variety of wall types – from flexible white and clear vinyl to glass and hard walls providing maximum comfort and security.
- Vinyl sidewalls can be opened – allowing maximum air flow.
- Structurally sound flooring systems with finished carpet, wood laminate, or turf keep your venue high and dry in any environment
- Fans, lighting, and air conditioning keep members and guests comfortable and taken care of.
- Add a liner, flooring, and French doors to your tent, and your congregation won’t even realize they’re in a temporary structure.
- Our sales and management teams have extensive experience in working with local municipalities and our in-house permitting experience has shortened the permitting process 50%, and results in first-time permit approval over 95% of the time.
Call 772-781-4804 to speak with a sales associate.
Request a Free Catalog
In times of uncertainty, it’s more important than ever to keep communities connected.
Our experts average 18 years of experience and will help you design a short- or long-term temporary structure package provides everything you need in order to maximize your congregation’s seating capacity while adhering to social distancing guidelines – all without making costly long-term investment in permanent additions.
Contact us today to be immediately paired with an experienced tent rental specialist and start designing your temporary structure.